SOAP Web Service - The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

Hi,

I'm currently having issues invoking a web service. Everytime I try to call the service I get this error:

The web service i'm using needs a username and a password, however it doesn't have authentication. The following image are the properties of the web service request in the SoapUI.

I'm trying to avoid having to create an extension to send this username and password in the request header. Is there another way to solve this? 

And also, is the error i'm getting directly related with the username/password or can it be a different issue?

Thank you 

Hi Ana,

In Service Studio configure the service "Authentication" property to Basic Authenticationand specify user credentials (username and password). These credentials will be used throughout all your infrastructure environments, unless overridden in Service Center.

For more info see

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Extensibility_and_Integration/SOAP/Consuming_SOAP_Web_Services/Configure_Web_Service_Authentication

Regards,

Daniel