Hi,

I am struck with date picker issue.

I have to two input variables one is (Start date) and another (End date).For selecting the date i have used Controls/date picker.Requirement is End date cannot be prior to start date.

Issue:For the End date datepicker I have configured the MinDate as Start Date variable, so once I select the Start date from datePicker, onChange action runs and the MinDate should be changed for the End Date, but it is not working as expected.

Below one is configured for the End date

This one is the onChange action for the start date

Thanks,

Pavani

hello can you provide a sample please

do you have the data picker inside the enddate Container?

have you done debug to see what value does Start variable has before the ajax refresh?

Hi Carlos,

I have attached the oml file.

I have included date picker in endDate Container.

Did not find any issue from debug.

Thanks,

Pavani

Hello Pavani, the only thing you need to do is handling the event for that widget as the following picture shows.
Best Regards

Solution

Here you go, i made some change to action in the oml

You had 2 Problems:

1st you did not asign the variable of end to the value of start in case of the date be lower then start date

2nd you shoudl use the widget on select  event to refresh.

BR

Solution

Hi Carlos,

Its working.

Initially I tried with RichWidgets/Input_Calender, same problem for this aslo. If I want to use this where i have to include on select event to refresh?

Best Regards,

Pavani.

Pavani Puvvada wrote:

Hi Carlos,

Its working.

Initially I tried with RichWidgets/Input_Calender, same problem for this aslo. If I want to use this where i have to include on select event to refresh?

Best Regards,

Pavani.

Can you explain better what do you mean by "If I want to use this where i have to include on select event to refresh?"

Hi Carlos,

Means I want to use RichWidgets/Input_Calender instead of Controls/DatePicker then where I have to include Select event to refresh in RichWidgets/Input_Calender there is no options like Event Handlers

Thanks,

Pavani.

Pavani Puvvada wrote:

Hi Carlos,

Means I want to use RichWidgets/Input_Calender instead of Controls/DatePicker then where I have to include Select event to refresh in RichWidgets/Input_Calender there is no options like Event Handlers

Thanks,

Pavani.

Here you go i just add a bit of code to exec the some thing.

With input_calendar you can use on change.

I did not found that thing that locks the data so you need to do manual validation. (you  should do a manual validation of date anyway)