How to reset my Personal Environment.

Hello. I was testing Outsystems and completing a course. I did a mistake with dependencies and now Personal environment loading screen is stuck and I can't do any work with it.

How can I get my Personal environment reset? I don't have any useful data just need it to work. I filed a support ticket a week ago, but no response. Maybe because I have a free account.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Armands,

Can you describe what you mean when you say "mistake with dependencies"? There really shouldn't be a way for you to break your personal environment with just Service Studio usage.

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Armands,

Can you describe what you mean when you say "mistake with dependencies"? There really shouldn't be a way for you to break your personal environment with just Service Studio usage.

Hello,

thanks for your reply. 

I was working on the Build a Web App in 2 hours Outsystems course. When I added for dependencies the Google Map component I probably made a mistake and tried to add dependencies to this module itself. Maybe it wasn't the issue, but later I noticed that my Personal Environment is loading forever and never finishes both in the Service studio and on the web page.

Hi Armands,

You might have an infinite cycle somewhere in your code that's locking up your environment. Can you access ServiceCenter and check the logs? They should provide a better picture of what's going on.

Endless loading issues with dependencies are usually in my case caused by an outdated version of Outsystems. Check whether you have the latest version installed on your PC, and install the newest version if it is outdated