Views
Comments
How to reset my Personal Environment.

Hello. I was testing Outsystems and completing a course. I did a mistake with dependencies and now Personal environment loading screen is stuck and I can't do any work with it.

How can I get my Personal environment reset? I don't have any useful data just need it to work. I filed a support ticket a week ago, but no response. Maybe because I have a free account.

Thanks in advance.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Armands,

Can you describe what you mean when you say "mistake with dependencies"? There really shouldn't be a way for you to break your personal environment with just Service Studio usage.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Armands,

You might have an infinite cycle somewhere in your code that's locking up your environment. Can you access ServiceCenter and check the logs? They should provide a better picture of what's going on.

Endless loading issues with dependencies are usually in my case caused by an outdated version of Outsystems. Check whether you have the latest version installed on your PC, and install the newest version if it is outdated

I'm in the same boat, we just started using outsystems and the mobile UI screens aren't populating. I can't reset our environment and the software is rendering useless. The example (https://www.outsystems.com/home/AfterInstall.aspx) doesn't work as expected. There has to be a better QA process on outsystem's platform because this experience is extremely frustrating.