Single Sign-On Different ESpace

Hi Guys,

Just want to ask how do you force a User to Login again when accessing different ESpace in the web browser?

I notice that when I login to my ESpace(URL) and access different ESpace(URL) on the same Server it does not force me to login again.

The User Provider for all my ESpace is the User.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Michael Chu,

For this you can take advantage of roles based signin of different application. For example I have an app A and app B. I will create role in App A as A and to all the web-screens of application A  Roles should be set as A. So the user with the role A can only sign in to the Application A. Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Manthan Shah wrote:

Hi Michael Chu,

For this you can take advantage of roles based signin of different application. For example I have an app A and app B. I will create role in App A as A and to all the web-screens of application A  Roles should be set as A. So the user with the role A can only sign in to the Application A. Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

I think this will not work because there are user's that can access both Application and there are some users that can access only 1 Application but has the same Role.

Scenario 1.

User1 with RoleA - Can only Access App A

Scenario 2

User2 with RoleB - Can only Access App B

Usenario 3

User3 with RoleA - Can access both App A and App B

Michael Chu wrote:

Manthan Shah wrote:

Hi Michael Chu,

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

I think this will not work because there are user's that can access both Application and there are some users that can access only 1 Application but has the same Role.

Scenario 1.

User1 with RoleA - Can only Access App A

Scenario 2

User2 with RoleB - Can only Access App B

Usenario 3

User3 with RoleA - Can access both App A and App B

It will work buddy.

Scenario 1

User1 with Role A can access app A

Scenario 2 

User2 with Role B can only access app A

if you want a user to accress both application go in user control using web browser create a group of users and the assign Role A and Role B to that group then add the specific user to that group which will make that user access App A and App B as well.