Hiii Everyone

How can I fill data from entity into a list. I mean how will we cycle  Data into a List from Excel imported Entity??

Please Reply

Hi Poorvi,

Please elaborate more. And refer the below link.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_APIs/Charts_API

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Ma'am 

Thank you for Replying.

Ma'am I want to plot the charts of Sales and Target vs Day For different Customers.

I have attached screenshot of my Data and the type of Chart I want to display.

Please help.

Thanks And Regards

Poorvi.

Poorvi Roy wrote:

Hi Ma'am 

Thank you for Replying.

Ma'am I want to plot the charts of Sales and Target vs Day For different Customers.

I have attached screenshot of my Data and the type of Chart I want to display.

Please help.

Thanks And Regards

Poorvi.

This is my oml

Hi Poorvi,

Can you please tell me, did you bootstrap that entities by excel or manually entered data?

Because I am not able to see any data in entities.

Hii Amreen,

I haven't entered any data. i imported all entity from excel and used them in preparation for cycling in to list using foreach

Amreen 

Sorry actually you were correct i have manually entered the data.

That's where i am stuck ....I have data in excel imported entities but i dont know how to use it

Poorvi Roy wrote:

Amreen 

Sorry actually you were correct i have manually entered the data.

That's where i am stuck ....I have data in excel imported entities but i dont know how to use it

Hi Poorvi,

I would suggest you go through online training of Outsystems Web/Mobile. It makes you clear about all question in your mind.

Please go through link:

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/

Hope this will help you.

regards,

Amreen

Hi Poorvi,

I totally agree with Amreen, if you haven't already taken the online training, please start there, as it will explain many basic concepts of the OutSystems Platform.

That said, I'm seeing some strange things in your Module:

• You are looping over the output of GetTotaldaysale, but you are assigning all Attributes to themselves;
  • You have an AdvancedFormatInit that seems like copy/pasted from somewhere else, specifying not only formatting but even data points for the series (also, having the blank lines on top makes it almost invisible in the Properties section);
  • You are looping over the output of GetCustomerwisesales, and again just assigining it to itself.

All the above leads me to believe you haven't got a clue what you're doing, so please, first take the online courses, as you can't expect to be able to create OutSystems apps like this.

Hi Amreen and Kilian,

I will surely complete the trainings...Thank you for advice :)

Regards,

Poorvi