[URLEncryption] Problem with RepublishModule in OS 10 while Activating Encryption

Forge Component
(7)
Published on 2014-09-28 by Guilherme Pereira
7 votes
Published on 2014-09-28 by Guilherme Pereira

Hello!

I'm trying get this working in our OS 10 dev environment.

I have account there there with admin privileges and can open https://my_domain/URLEncryptionBO/Administration.aspx

But when I select espace and click ActivateEncryption then I got error in RepublishModule action:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> ssServiceCenter.ExcptInvalidLogin: Invalid username or password. at ssServiceCenter.WebServices.ServiceStudio.Compile
(there passed my correct real login and password)

I refreshed web references and took in use CompileWithSettingsAndPreviousVersion instead of depreciated Compile, but result is same.

Can someone advice me how to continue?

Also I surprised of the comment to password parameter: "Encrypted password of the user"
Should it be plain or encrypted password indeed?

I replaced now plain password by System.User.Password but result is same.

and another question: if i understood right then republishModule needed only when Encryption activated, in future publish from ServcieStudio will work as well, am I right?
Then a question: in description mentioned:

>This module parses the requests and responses to and from the modules where it is
> active and encrypts the necessary URLs before sending the response as well as decrypts the URL when necessary

Am I right that if I'm using action Destination inside a module having IsEncryptionActive=ON, then url parameters to be encrypted automatically under the hood? (asking because I can't get it working yet)