help me please ! i can't Access connection to outsystems and i get message in platform : 'Your environment is offline for maintenance, for more information please contact support.' 

what should i do?

Thanks

Hi Mulyadi,

Is this a personal environment? How long have you been seeing this message?

You should try to contact Outsystems support if it persists.

Hello Mulyadi, 

Is it your personal environment? 

I would say for you to follow the instructions. 

Wait until the maintenance is finished (probably an upgrade to the platform server) or contact support. 

Cheers. 

Mulyadi Mulyadi wrote:

help me please ! i can't Access connection to outsystems and i get message in platform : 'Your environment is offline for maintenance, for more information please contact support.' 

what should i do?

Thanks

Hi Mulyadi,

Did you request any update from OutSystems?

If yes, your platform under maintenance now please wait. Otherwise, you can log in to your environment and can click wake up button to re-active your account. Because Outsystems automatically shutdown personal environments if you aren't using it for a long time.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Mulyadi, 

Is it your personal environment? 

I would say for you to follow the instructions. 

Wait until the maintenance is finished (probably an upgrade to the platform server) or contact support. 

Cheers. 

yes, it is my personal environment and i have contacted support.

thanks bro

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Mulyadi,

Is this a personal environment? How long have you been seeing this message?

You should try to contact Outsystems support if it persists.

2 days ago

Ferhat Karatay wrote:

Mulyadi Mulyadi wrote:

what should i do?

Thanks

Hi Mulyadi,

If yes, your platform under maintenance now please wait. Otherwise, you can log in to your environment and can click wake up button to re-active your account. Because Outsystems automatically shutdown personal environments if you aren't using it for a long time.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

i can't Access my environment

Mulyadi Mulyadi wrote:

Ferhat Karatay wrote:

Mulyadi Mulyadi wrote:

what should i do?

Thanks

Hi Mulyadi,

With best regards,
F.Karatay

i can't Access my environment

I mean your OutSystems web account.
If your platform is offline, you can wake it up from here.

With best regards,
F.Karatay