Hi,

i have applied a combo box which is fetching categories and i want to filter my data when i click on a category. My data should be displayed according to category i have selected. Filter should be done on a click.

Hi Avneet Tanja,

Onchange of combo box, filter the aggregate or if you already applied filter on aggregate, refresh the data source and ajax the widget where you want to see the updated data on selection of category.

Regards,

Koushik

Hi Koushik,

Actually the data is coming from an api there is no aggregate. 

Hi Avneet,

Create a variable with data type of details list response. Assign the data to the variable on the preparation after API call and bind this variable to the list record widget. Now on the onchange of the combo box filter the detail variable with category selected and again bind the details variable with the filtered list and refresh the list record widget.

Regards,

Koushik

Hi koushik,

I have implemented what you have done. It doesnt work. Please have a look again

Hi Avneet,

Try to send the sample oml which reproduces same issue. If you send complex oml there will be some dependencies issue where we cannot open application on browser.

Regards,

Koushik

Solution

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Hi Avneet,

Create a variable with data type of details list response. Assign the data to the variable on the preparation after API call and bind this variable to the list record widget. Now on the onchange of the combo box filter the detail variable with category selected and again bind the details variable with the filtered list and refresh the list record widget.

Regards,

Koushik

Its working for me. Attaching sample file just go through that.

Solution