Not able to access local storage entities in Run Server Action for mobile application

I am new to Outsystems and working with the exercise part(8.2 exercise-Developing Mobile Apps (OutSystems 11))provided in outsystems training(Local Storage Exercise for the mobile application named ToDo). I am not able to get any local entities under local storage while creating a run server action. Can you please let me know what may have gone wrong and how to resolve it?

1st Screenshot,  where the entities are visible is desired output.

2nd screenshot is what I am getting now, where local entities are not visible, 

Ankita Kulkarni wrote:

I am new to Outsystems and working with the exercise part(8.2 exercise-Developing Mobile Apps (OutSystems 11))provided in outsystems training(Local Storage Exercise for the mobile application named ToDo). I am not able to get any local entities under local storage while creating a run server action. Can you please let me know what may have gone wrong and how to resolve it?

1st Screenshot,  where the entities are visible is desired output.

2nd screenshot is what I am getting now, where local entities are not visible, 

Hi Ankita,

You can't reach local actions in server action. It runs on the client side.
You should create a client action to achieve your goal.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Solution

Hi Ankita Kulkarni,

See the description of your screenshots below:

1st Screenshot Is of Client Action where you can only see Local Entities action.

2nd Screenshot is of Server Action where you won't be able to see actions of Local Entities.

Means you have to take run client action to access Local Entities action.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Solution