Hello,

I have an extension that represent and external entity from external DB. the user has full control on the DB but in my app when i add this dependency im getting the ability just to Get records and not full CRUD, 

any idea why?

Solution

Hi,

Your tables have primary key set? Without that you will be only able to read.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Marcelo

Hey Marcelo,

Sorry im correcting my self, first of all i wrote that i only can read but my mistake, i see i have the create action but not all the rest, Update and Delete.

i'll say that the table has primary key but from 4 fields and not 1 sequential identity.

i'll try your suggestion because the integration studio can define just 1 field identifier. 

Shahar Zion wrote:

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Marcelo

Hey Marcelo,

Sorry im correcting my self, first of all i wrote that i only can read but my mistake, i see i have the create action but not all the rest, Update and Delete.

i'll say that the table has primary key but from 4 fields and not 1 sequential identity.

i'll try your suggestion because the integration studio can define just 1 field identifier. 

Hi Marcelo,

Your solution solved the problem, thanks. but in the integration studio i can define just 1 field as identifier and sometimes tables define with more then 1 field as identifier.

In situations of a combined key the crud actions can be made with an advanced sql: update table set columns where field =    and fieldb =