Bootstrapping Data from Excel

I am currently bootstrapping data from an excel to entity. But when I am doing that a column is not being bootstrapped.

The data type for phone no in entity is long integer.

Hi,

To bootstrap data every datatype of columns in excel should be matching with the data type of columns in entity. So make sure you make PhoneNo datatype in excel to integer and in entity to integer. This will work.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Manthan Shah wrote:

Hi,

To bootstrap data every datatype of columns in excel should be matching with the data type of columns in entity. So make sure you make PhoneNo datatype in excel to integer and in entity to integer. This will work.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Not Working.

I have changed datatype to integer in both places.

Shubham Agarwal wrote:

Manthan Shah wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Not Working.

Please check, there should not be white space in word (use trim). Then Data Type should match. To be more accurate, you can also care about Case Sensitivity by keeping same case, in excel & entity attribute. In worst case, you can try keeping data type as text for this unpicked field & handle it programmatically. 

Hi Shubham Agarwal,

Can you share the OML?

please change the phone number to a text in both sides. Atributes that are not used to calculation should never be integers.

BR

Shubham Agarwal wrote:

Manthan Shah wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Not Working.

Change to text datatype and try see if there is any mistake in column name as well. If you can share the oml it will be helpful.