sometime send with other sender e-mail got canceled, instead send it with default

Dear Outsystems community,

Got problem with sender email, in service center got send with email "B" (listed email in smtp service) (it's sometime hapend but rarely), but in receiver email sender it's email "A" (Default Sender Email outsystems service center it's same with email registered in service center). can we track this incorrect email send? because service center says it's sent with email "B" but in fact it's "A" in email recipient sender. (in this case, currently using smtp gmail for "A" and for  "B" is outlook/azure email).

Thank you in advance

Just to verify, you're saying that you have a default sender address configured in Service Center (address "A"), as shown below:

but you have configured your application to send with address "B" using the "From" property of the Send Email widget. Is that correct?

If so, I'd start by setting the Log Content property of your Send Email widget instance to "Yes". 

Then you should be able to go to <yourenvironment>/servicecenter/Email_Logs.aspx and view the email logs, which might help you understand what's going on.

G. Andrew Duthie wrote:

Just to verify, you're saying that you have a default sender address configured in Service Center (address "A"), as shown below:

but you have configured your application to send with address "B" using the "From" property of the Send Email widget. Is that correct?

If so, I'd start by setting the Log Content property of your Send Email widget instance to "Yes". 

Then you should be able to go to <yourenvironment>/servicecenter/Email_Logs.aspx and view the email logs, which might help you understand what's going on.

Helo, G. Andrew Duthie

For "A" Default sender, yes

and for "B" Yes

isn't the log content, that for store email in .eml format so we can download it form service center?

and for check log error email it's from ServiceCenter/Monitoring/Errors select from module email like this?

if i check from <yourenvironment>/servicecenter/Email_Logs.aspx in log error only show this?

regardless of the question above, for my case the email has send but can't trace if send with default sender. it's normal? or something wrong with my smtp connection to email sender?