I just started to dabble in BPT and are wondering about a certain thing. The "omni-present" icon is at the lower right of the page when a action is available to a user. I use Outsystems UI and expected it to be at the default "alarm" icon that you get by default. The current location isn't a findable as I would like. Is there a method to use this icon instead of the default BPT icon? That means not only the number indicator but also opening the Task Box when clicking on it.

Picture added for clarity. Note I edited the screenshot. The icon is not so close to the header as in my picture. It's at the bottom right of every page.

Vincent Koning wrote:

I just started to dabble in BPT and are wondering about a certain thing. The "omni-present" icon is at the lower right of the page when a action is available to a user. I use Outsystems UI and expected it to be at the default "alarm" icon that you get by default. The current location isn't a findable as I would like. Is there a method to use this icon instead of the default BPT icon? That means not only the number indicator but also opening the Task Box when clicking on it.

Picture added for clarity. Note I edited the screenshot. The icon is not so close to the header as in my picture. It's at the bottom right of every page.

Hi Vincent,

You can't move the default icon under the bell icon.
However, you can implement the same SQL query for the bell icon and can show the BPT task list of the current user.

Could you please check the following case?
https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/6311/bpt-custom-taskbox/

Hope it helps,

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Hi Ferhat,

Do you have some pointers that I can take a look upon? I have for example no idea what SQL query is being executed nor do I know how to invoke the task list to make it visible. 

Kind regards,

Vincent

Vincent Koning wrote:

Hi Ferhat,

Do you have some pointers that I can take a look upon? I have for example no idea what SQL query is being executed nor do I know how to invoke the task list to make it visible. 

Kind regards,

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

Following case also have OML example. It's an old conversation but can help I think.
https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/6311/bpt-custom-taskbox/

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Thanks, 

I'll check it out :)