How can I get a URL of form from a different module

HI,

I have a requiremnent wherein I need to send a form URl to user wo that he can continue his registration part .. The trouble here is the form is in different module and my server action which sends mail is in another module .. how ca i get the form URL here in server action..

Pleas help

Hi,

You can make the server action public and use the server action in the form module.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Hi shabana Ahmed,

According to my understanding from your post, That you have a application where User fill minimum fields in the form, and remaining form page URL has to sent through mail.

1)After the user filling the minimum fields in the form add the Button 

2)Get the server action for sending mails from another module through manage dependencies and place on the Button action.

3) we user clicks the button the server logic will execute and the mail will be sent

Hope this will helps you.

Regards,

Koushik

Thanks for the reply !..

I am beginner for outsystems ..just learning .. can you pls elaborate how can i get the URL in mail of the server action...Any buit-in function or builtin server actions ...

pls explain in detail...

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Hi shabana Ahmed,

According to my understanding from your post, That you have a application where User fill minimum fields in the form, and remaining form page URL has to sent through mail.

1)After the user filling the minimum fields in the form add the Button 

2)Get the server action for sending mails from another module through manage dependencies and place on the Button action.

3) we user clicks the button the server logic will execute and the mail will be sent

Hope this will helps you.

Regards,

Koushik

Thanks for the reply !..

I am beginner for outsystems ..just learning .. can you pls elaborate how can i get the URL in mail of the server action...Any buit-in function or builtin server actions ...

pls explain in detail...

Hi shabana Ahmed,

Steps to follow

1)Create a Email Template under email flow, add the input parameter Name it as URL to the Email Template.

2)Inside Email Template add the expression and assign input parameter Name it as URL to expression widget create a link and assign to redirect url node.3)Now drag and drop the email template on the button action, and set the To property of the template, and add the value of URL to where the user have to navigate

in my example i am navigating user to same screen, where i have triggered email action.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Koushik