Hi.

i am developing ToDo app (mobile ) in my personal environment. i am adding output patameter as LocalPriorities and LocalToDos . here data type Local Priorities List and Local ToDos List respectively not found.   Please help.

Hi Harish,

What do you see at the bottom of that dropdown? You should see an option to define a list:

double Click on the data type for your entity and a new dialogue box will open, go to the bottom of it and you will find an option "list" . then you choose the list of "anyentity"

Harish Sharma wrote:

Hi.

i am developing ToDo app (mobile ) in my personal environment. i am adding output patameter as LocalPriorities and LocalToDos . here data type Local Priorities List and Local ToDos List respectively not found.   Please help.

Hi Harish,

you have to make list data type. you can find below the drop down.

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Harish,

What do you see at the bottom of that dropdown? You should see an option to define a list:

Hi Afonso.

This is working for LocalToDo output Parameter but not for localPriorities. Please explane more. 

Harish Sharma wrote:

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Harish,

Hi Afonso.

This is working for LocalToDo output Parameter but not for localPriorities. Please explane more. 

check if   that entity is public

vikas chauhan wrote:

Harish Sharma wrote:

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Harish,

Hi Afonso.

Public properties is "No"

Harish Sharma wrote:

vikas chauhan wrote:

Harish Sharma wrote:

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Harish,

Hi Afonso.

make the entity public property to YES

vikas chauhan wrote:

Harish Sharma wrote:

vikas chauhan wrote:

Harish Sharma wrote:

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Harish,

Hi Afonso.

make the entity public property to YES

yes, i make the public property YES but Local Priorities List Data type not describing

Solution

bhai can you put screenshot for how it is working for localtodo. and also check you not using it in your above variables which i can see your image

Solution

Hello

i just finish doing this exercice and did not found any output with type as priority.

2 things i notice:

1st you entity is called preority, not priority. I dont know if that was your intention but i supose it wasn't and the problem is not in the entity name since outsystems will allways refresh names everywhere.

2nd your output variable is an record or time Preority and not a List of Type Preority.

Harish, after you marked the Entity as Public, did you publish the espace and refresh your mobile espace? Otherwise it will not know your Entity is now Public.