A button in a mobile app requires a double tap to execute, how do I prevent this?

Hello everyone, as of this moment I am assigned to a project that works as a web and mobile app, the specific problem would be that a button to upload pictures in the web app works perfectly fine but in the mobile app it requires a double-tap to execute, rather un-intuitive, which leads me to the question.  Is there a way to prevent this, and if so, how would I go about doing that?

A bit of context:

we are on OS 11

I believe we are in the cloud

the button itself is in a container, in a web-block

To clarify...this is a Web app, which is also being used on mobile?

Can you share a small repro as an OML?

Are you using the Upload widget? Doing a quick test with that widget with a web app running on my Android devices, I was not able to reproduce the double-tap requirement.

G. Andrew Duthie wrote:

To clarify...this is a Web app, which is also being used on mobile?

Can you share a small repro as an OML?

Are you using the Upload widget? Doing a quick test with that widget with a web app running on my Android devices, I was not able to reproduce the double-tap requirement.

indeed a web app used on mobile, and as I've been recently informed the problem only occurs on iOS devices, which is totally beyond me as of this moment.  I do not believe my team is using the upload widget but I can provide screen-captures of the ones we are and see if they are the same.

Finneus wrote:

I do not believe my team is using the upload widget but I can provide screen-captures of the ones we are and see if they are the same.

That appears to be this Forge component:

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/3717/file-upload-and-image-preview-on-choosefile

If that's the case, I'd recommend posting the original question to the support forum for the component, which will notify the developer(s) of the question:

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-discussions/3717/File+Upload+And+Image+Preview+On+ChooseFile