An exception occurred in the client script. Error: The connection to the server was

Hi,

Once the page is loaded, I am getting the below error

"An exception occurred in the client script. Error: The connection to the server was reset. Server returned a status error". Many people posted the same question in the forum. But I did not get the proper answer.

The page contains a list of records(1,50,000 records). I want to know why I am getting this error. Could you please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Divya

When is this happening?

Does it happen when the page is loading?

Is it happening when you press a button to do an action?

When it's trying to navigate?

If you can give us a little bit more context on how you are getting this error so I can get a better idea of what is happening.

Most posts I found online had to do with mixing File Downloads with Ajax Submit, are you doing this by any chance?

Thanks,

Andres Moreno

Hi,

Once the page is loaded, I am getting this error message.  And also, I am not doing any file download with ajax submit

Regards,

Divya

Divya, can you either upload the OML or send a screenshot of the preparation?  

Also, a couple of questions:

1. Are you getting your list displayed, or is the list empty when the error occurs?  
  2. What database are you using?

It sounds a bit like the errors we get when a database call is timing out. 

Hi,

Full data is getting loaded. I am able to see the records in the list. The only thing is, I am getting the error message.

Regards,

Divya

divya v wrote:

Hi,

Full data is getting loaded. I am able to see the records in the list. The only thing is, I am getting the error message.

Regards,

Divya

Then it is probably not the database timeout. Can you attach the code or screenshot the Preparation?