Hi,

I am having some issues with a new project I am working on. I have created an IS module which is connecting to a SOAP webservice. I brought all the details ad structures into outsystems using the WDSL location (so expect that everything is setup correctly). I have made the related data structure public so that I can create a dataset in another CS module and pass it to the IS.

I have created a CS module and created a server action that populates the required structure and caller the server action from the IS.

However when I try to publish the CS I get the compliation error

Internal Error

Compilation Error.
referencesProxy\eSpace_EDIC_IS_proxy.cs(149,38): error CS0117: 'ssEDIC_IS.DefaultValues' does not contain a definition for 'ReferenceStructure_WeightType_ReferenceStructureAttribute_Value'
get { return ssEDIC_IS.DefaultValues.ReferenceStructure_WeightType_ReferenceStructureAttribute_Value; }
referencesProxy\eSpace_EDIC_IS_proxy.cs(152,38): error CS0117: 'ssEDIC_IS.DefaultValues' does not contain a definition for 'ReferenceStructure_QuantityType_ReferenceStructureAttribute_Value'
get { return ssEDIC_IS.DefaultValues.ReferenceStructure_QuantityType_ReferenceStructureAttribute_Value; }
referencesProxy\eSpace_EDIC_IS_proxy.cs(155,38): error CS0117: 'ssEDIC_IS.DefaultValues' does not contain a definition for 'ReferenceStructure_AmountType_ReferenceStructureAttribute_Value'
get { return ssEDIC_IS.DefaultValues.ReferenceStructure_AmountType_ReferenceStructureAttribute_Value; }

State: Build References Proxy

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lee

Hi Lee,

Did you publish everything in the right order? That is, first the IS, then the CS? The error seems to indicate it expects something in IS that isn't there.