Hello, I have a button on my screen that needs a javascript that stays in it every 60,000 milliseconds.How did I do this in outsystems?

Hi Gabriel,

I didn't understand what you mean by "stay in it". I think you meant click in it every 60000 milliseconds. Normally you do that with JS. But since you are asking it I guess you don't have experience with it and because of that I recommend you yo use this component that wraps the JS.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Gabriel,

I didn't understand what you mean by "stay in it". I think you meant click in it every 60000 milliseconds. Normally you do that with JS. But since you are asking it I guess you don't have experience with it and because of that I recommend you yo use this component that wraps the JS.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

I think your link is broken...

:(

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the warning. Is fixed now.

Regards,

Marcelo

Gabriel Thiengo escreveu:

Olá, Eu tenho um botão na minha tela que precisa de um javascript que fica nele a cada 60.000 milissegundos. Como eu fiz isso em outsystems?

Sorry for my lousy English.JavaScript Timing Events is for mobile, I need for web.I'll try to explain what I need.I need a javascript code to automatically click a button. It's basically this

Hi! 

Click it every 60.000 milisseconds?

Regards 

Graça

Hi Gabriel,

Sry about that. for web you can use this other component.

Regards,

Marcelo