Tabs with filled with data table

Hi, 

Is it possible to have tabs that show values from a table? 

One tab per table line ? 

Maria da Graça Peixoto wrote:

One tab per table line ? 

I've a Post table and those posts Have status. I wanted to have a header item for status and the content would be all posts with that status.

hello

I did not understand what you mean with your question can you explain in another way pls

BR

Carlos Gonçalves wrote:

hello

I did not understand what you mean with your question can you explain in another way pls

BR

Is it possibly to ''populate'' the header/content with values from the column "Status".

Hi! 

You should explore the "RichWidgets"  Tabs_ClientSide.

I never used it but seams solve your problem. 

Hope have helped

Graça

Carolina Santos wrote:

Carlos Gonçalves wrote:

hello

BR

Is it possibly to ''populate'' the header/content with values from the column "Status".

Ok i just was not sure so i developed a simple solution for this. I am pretty sure there are others ways of doing this, but this one seems to fit your needs.

ignore the query on preparation since i only used it to create some data to work with. (i used 3 records but you can have as much as you want this is dinamical and will crete as much tabs as the number of records)

You need to have a key that conect the header tab with the content tab and i am using the id in my table you shoudl use the id of status or the label of status (need to be unique).

Here the example working 

https://carlosdiogo.outsystemscloud.com/FunTesting/WebScreen1.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)=

BR

Carlos Gonçalves wrote:

Ok i just was not sure so i developed a simple solution for this. I am pretty sure there are others ways of doing this, but this one seems to fit your needs.

ignore the query on preparation since i only used it to create some data to work with. (i used 3 records but you can have as much as you want this is dinamical and will crete as much tabs as the number of records)

You need to have a key that conect the header tab with the content tab and i am using the id in my table you shoudl use the id of status or the label of status (need to be unique).

Here the example working 

https://carlosdiogo.outsystemscloud.com/FunTesting/WebScreen1.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)=

BR

Here a more funny version that generate tabs when you click "gerate tabs". (i tried with 100000 tabs but it wasnt a good ideia :) )

BR