Inconsistent database table and entity definitions....Where is database?

I am trying to resolve the following....

Database Integrity Suggestion...Inconsistent database table and entity definitions: column 'OSUSR_1lz_Client.COLUMN' exists in database, but there is no corresponding attribute in entity 'Client'.

I've found similar issues at the following places....here and here.

These suggested solutions were to access the database using SSMS or use the DBCleaner application. The DBCleaner application says that it in incompatible with my environment so I'd like to access the database directly with SSMS but need to know where these entities are stored.

I looked all through service center for this location but couldn't find it. I really only have one development server and tried to SSMS connect their but it is not a SQL server.

Can anyone tell me where I can determine where the inconsistent tables are located?

Thanks, Brad

I found it in the configuration tool on the server. I'm not self-sufficient yet but we'll get there...

Thanks, Brad

Hi Bradford,

If you are not experience with outsystems I don't recommend access the database directly. DBCleaner is your best option. Why is is incompatible with your environment?

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Bradford,

If you are not experience with outsystems I don't recommend access the database directly. DBCleaner is your best option. Why is is incompatible with your environment?

Regards,

Marcelo

I wish I new why it is incompatible. Do you know how to determine the incompatibility reason?

While I am new to OutSystems I do have extensive experience with SQL server. I have found the data related to my application and resolved those column issues I originally addressed. 

I'm looking at the database and the changes that occur while I manipulate and import entities and I think this is giving me a good understanding of some under-the-hood aspects of parts of the database.

I do appreciate your attempts to keep me from going down the wrong path (which still might happen) :)

Thanks, Brad

Hi,

The way of determining is check error messages or something like this.

Why do say it's incompatible?

Regards,

Marcelo