Enclose column in a Container

Hi,

How to enclose entire columns in a container.

I need to enclose entire columns which is marked in the above image in a single container...


Regards,

Nandini

Hi Nandini,

That's not possible. That is not a limitation of OutSystems, but it's how HTML works.

Hi Nandini,

Please provide more information, what you are trying to do. If possible provide the image what you are trying to achieve.

If suppose you are trying to achieve this.


set the extended properties of the table like this

Regards,

Koushik

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Hi Nandini,

Please provide more information, what you are trying to do. If possible provide the image what you are trying to achieve.

If suppose you are trying to achieve this.


set the extended properties of the table like this

Regards,

Koushik


Hi Koushik,

I have included the image already. 

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Nandini,

That's not possible. That is not a limitation of OutSystems, but it's how HTML works.

Hi Kilian

Yes, Thanks...


Nandini T S wrote:

Hi,

How to enclose entire columns in a container.

I need to enclose entire columns which is marked in the above image in a single container...


Regards,

Nandini

This is your current page how its getting displayed now, I am asking about, the final image of the page what your are trying to achieve(i.e how you are trying to render the data on the page)