Error compiling cordova plugin while generating apk

I am making ToDo app while using camera plugin and regenerating apk file I got an error compling Cordova plugin and font validation setting not found.

I am using outsystems 11 version for this.

When you say "regenerating" do you mean that you were able to generate the application APK successfully at least once?

If so, what (if anything) changed between when it worked and when it didn't? Did you add any dependencies, or change any plugins?

Also, have you tried again, on the chance that it was a temporary issue?

Kishor Maltumkar wrote:

I am making ToDo app while using camera plugin and regenerating apk file I got an error compling Cordova plugin and font validation setting not found.

Make sure you are using the correct Supported MABS Version with the Plugin or Do share the Error Snapshot.

G. Andrew Duthie wrote:

When you say "regenerating" do you mean that you were able to generate the application APK successfully at least once?

If so, what (if anything) changed between when it worked and when it didn't? Did you add any dependencies, or change any plugins?

Also, have you tried again, on the chance that it was a temporary issue?

Thanks for replay,

yes, the application generates successfully before adding camera plugin then following error occurred for regenerating apk. 

assif_tiger wrote:

Kishor Maltumkar wrote:

Make sure you are using the correct Supported MABS Version with the Plugin or Do share the Error Snapshot.

I tried different MABS version with the Plugin but didn't work .