Im trying to create a search ballon to search the game title attribute and then clicking on it to go to the game page of that same item. For some reason the results doesnt show up.

Thank you.

Hi David,

I'm not really sure if this is the solution to your problem but you have given a start index to your FilteredBaloonResults List that it's not necessary because you don't have pagination in this case. I can't see in the image above what's it's value but it appears to be the CurrentRowNumber.

On another topic, in the aggregate GetGameListsByGameTitle the filter 'or GameList.GameTitle = ""' isn't necessary.

Best regards

Francisco Ferreira wrote:

Hi David,

I'm not really sure if this is the solution to your problem but you have given a start index to your FilteredBaloonResults List that it's not necessary because you don't have pagination in this case. I can't see in the image above what's it's value but it appears to be the CurrentRowNumber.

On another topic, in the aggregate GetGameListsByGameTitle the filter 'or GameList.GameTitle = ""' isn't necessary.

Best regards

I Still can't do it I've followed the documentation on the outsystems website but it is contrary of what you are saying

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Web_Patterns/Controls/SearchBalloon

Solution

Made it work, I was refreshing a container where the input was.. silly me.

Solution