Nested notifys, all refreshing something, sometimes it jumps to the start of the page

Hi,

So I have a bunch of notifys nested, block inside of block inside of block, the first notify ends up telling the last notify to refresh the page, and sometimes (randomly) the refresh jumps to the start of the pag, is there anyway I could get the position of the page when I do the first notify, and go there after I do the refresh that jumps to the start?

Hi Fábio,

What Platform version are you using? P10 or P11? What do you mean by "jumps to the start of the page"?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Fábio,

What Platform version are you using? P10 or P11? What do you mean by "jumps to the start of the page"?

Hi Kilian,
I'm working on OS10, when you do an ajax refresh, it stays in the same place in the page and refreshes a block, in this case, it is jumping to the top of the page.

Ajax Refresh afaik never changes the position of the page, do you have a full page reload in a Screen Action somewhere?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Ajax Refresh afaik never changes the position of the page, do you have a full page reload in a Screen Action somewhere?

Nope, as I said, it only happens sometimes, I've debugged it a couple of times and even when it jumps, it just goes thru the normal ajax refresh and never a full page reload. That's why I wanted something to keep the position of the scroll

Hey Fabio,

Since you are using multiple web blocks and multiple Ajax Refreshes, maybe a few of those has a submit button instead of an ajax submit one.
Have you double checked all the buttons and made sure they are all ajax submit?

Also can you submit a copy of the espace having the issue? (Or prints of the logic)



Best Regards,
Jose Torrao

José Torrão wrote:

Hey Fabio,

Since you are using multiple web blocks and multiple Ajax Refreshes, maybe a few of those has a submit button instead of an ajax submit one.
Have you double checked all the buttons and made sure they are all ajax submit?

Also can you submit a copy of the espace having the issue? (Or prints of the logic)



Best Regards,
Jose Torrao

Hey José,
I don't have multiple Ajax refreshes, I only have one in the last notify,can't give a copy of the espace unfortunately.

I have 4 notifys, notifying each other until they reach the top one where the ajax is,


Web Block (CheckBox on change) triggers a notify, that notify triggers another notify, that notify triggers another notify, that notify triggers another notify, until it reaches the last notify, the last notify refreshes the container where the nested blocks.