Table with dynamic rows and columns from attributes

Hi,

I am thinking if there is any solution in OutSystems to make a table with dynamic numbers of columns and rows which were input from attributes.

For examples, I want to make a table similar to below image, where I can click on the hyperlink to open a modal box containing the Menu details, or showing grey when there is no meal for the person.

Numbers of people and number of days are not fixed.

Hello, Eucliwood.

In this moment I just can think that you can create a list record and inside this you can create your own HTML, creating the table like you want.

Check the forge components, maybe you already have something there.

Hi,

I have thought of using my own HTML and JSS previously, but how can I able to link the content to a OutSystems popup / modal box? Assuming each cells will show different contents in the modal box (e.g., each day will have a different meal menu)

Hello Eucliwwod

If I understand your problem, the most complicate will be the question of days, not the number of persons. The best way is to use the analogies of a calendar: Week view, month view, etc. And then navigate horizontal between pages. 

Hope I can help!

Regards

Hi Alberto,

The table is just a sample of the question I am looking for a solution. Thank you.

Eucliwood wrote:

Hi,

I am thinking if there is any solution in OutSystems to make a table with dynamic numbers of columns and rows which were input from attributes.

For examples, I want to make a table similar to below image, where I can click on the hyperlink to open a modal box containing the Menu details, or showing grey when there is no meal for the person.

Numbers of people and number of days are not fixed.

Hi Eucliwood,

I think you want someething like this.hope this will help you -

i have attached oml file,  

https://rahul-sahu.outsystemscloud.com/BPT_Test/DynamicTable.aspx

Hi Eucliwood,

Did you look into data grid? you can find it in the forge and is supported by Outsystems.

Regards,

Marcelo

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Eucliwood,

I think you want someething like this.hope this will help you -

i have attached oml file,  

https://rahul-sahu.outsystemscloud.com/BPT_Test/DynamicTable.aspx

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for the .oml file. I was able to draw a table using custom HTML and JSS previously, my issue is I am unable to cast a Link to open a OutSystems Pop-up webscreen containing the Menu details. Is there a way to achieve this?

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Eucliwood,

Did you look into data grid? you can find it in the forge and is supported by Outsystems.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Data Grid component generates the table based on the output JSON coming from the rest service.

Hence, stand my issue, how can we link the content of the cell to a OutSystems pop-up webscreen with this approach?

Solution

Hi All,

I was able to solve this by drawing the table using List Records and putting the content of each cells between 2 separate <td> and </td> expressions.

Solution