Hi Community,

I think the outsystems website is updated by the Login Button has been hidden or invisible. Have a look at the below screenshot:

I hope outsystems solved this problem.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Hello Manthan Shah,

Actually login button is their but i think might be color change that's why not visible properly.

Also, afaik, the Login doesn't carry over to the community site.

Hi Kavita,

But it is still not visible so it is a problem.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

It's visibile, but apparently disabled. Did you perhaps get a cookie message that you didn't accept?

Hi Killian,

It is not disabled. If it was disabled I won't be able to Login. The color needs to be changed again too white so it can be again visible. I did't get a cookie message because I have already accepted the cookies.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

I noticed the same thing. It seemed to be just the link color is set wrong. Still works fine if you can see it to click.

Here's the culprit 

John Williams wrote:

I noticed the same thing. It seemed to be just the link color is set wrong. Still works fine if you can see it to click.

Here's the culprit 

Yes you correct if anyone can contact outsystems for this problem it will be helpful. 

I contacted them, but since it's not always happening it's perhaps difficult to reproduce.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

I contacted them, but since it's not always happening it's perhaps difficult to reproduce.

I can produce the same whenever I access outsystems.com from my web browser i.e.chrome browser.

Have you tried clearing all cookies for outsystems.com?

It looks like it's related to the browser visited link behaviour. I got this to happen in Edge, the latest Chrome and the latest Firefox only after clicking on the link for the first time.

It appears to be a browser override since if I change the CSS color in that selector Manthan points out, nothing happens (in Chrome, at least).

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Have you tried clearing all cookies for outsystems.com?

Yes I did had tried to clear the cookie data but still the same result and right now when I accessed the outsystems.com the login color was proper white without clearing the cookies. I think OutSystems have cleared the issue.

Looks like it's been fixed. Link won't grey out for me on Edge/Firefox/Chrome.

Yes it is been fixed.