Views
Comments
Outsystems Website Problem
Question

Hi Community,

I think the outsystems website is updated by the Login Button has been hidden or invisible. Have a look at the below screenshot:

I hope outsystems solved this problem.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Hello Manthan Shah,

Actually login button is their but i think might be color change that's why not visible properly.

mvp_badge
MVP

Also, afaik, the Login doesn't carry over to the community site.

Hi Kavita,

But it is still not visible so it is a problem.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

mvp_badge
MVP

It's visibile, but apparently disabled. Did you perhaps get a cookie message that you didn't accept?

Hi Killian,

It is not disabled. If it was disabled I won't be able to Login. The color needs to be changed again too white so it can be again visible. I did't get a cookie message because I have already accepted the cookies.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

I noticed the same thing. It seemed to be just the link color is set wrong. Still works fine if you can see it to click.

Here's the culprit 

mvp_badge
MVP

I contacted them, but since it's not always happening it's perhaps difficult to reproduce.

mvp_badge
MVP

Have you tried clearing all cookies for outsystems.com?

mvp_badge
MVP

It looks like it's related to the browser visited link behaviour. I got this to happen in Edge, the latest Chrome and the latest Firefox only after clicking on the link for the first time.

It appears to be a browser override since if I change the CSS color in that selector Manthan points out, nothing happens (in Chrome, at least).

mvp_badge
MVP

Looks like it's been fixed. Link won't grey out for me on Edge/Firefox/Chrome.

Yes it is been fixed.