Hello,

We tried to make a deployment from DEV > TST environments and I got an error and the deployment was aborted.

After we tried to redeploy, I got the following error: "You can't confirm deployment because the plan can't be saved. The version 'x' is already reserved for application 'y'.

We tried to force the closing of our staging from: /lifetime/forcestagingclose.aspx, but we got the following: "You have no permissions to do this. Ask your infrastructure manager to perform this action."

What can we do in this case? Is there any other way to solve this issue?

Thank you!

Hello Dana,

As far as I know, this is the way, but you need infrastructure permissions to perform this action, so you will have to ask someone with those permissions to execute this action (to close the staging).

Don't know a workaround.

Cheers.

Solution

Hi Dana Sasaran,

I have faced the same issue using lifetime, i hope you are also using the lifetime for deployment then please follow the steps below:

1. select the custom deployment option for each espace which you want to push.

2. Change the tag version manually to higher like 1.2 to 1.3 or 1.4.

3. Validate and continue for deployment.

I hope this will resolve your problem.

Note: if you have more than 4-5 espaces then check one by one for which espace tag version is already exist by validating and continue to deployment. If next screen appears then that espace is clear you can add next espace.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Solution