why is this an error ... my serveraction is in blank and public and function properties are set to yes.. dependency is also checked...i can se my action in my main module but expression says cant find this function.

vikas chauhan wrote:

why is this an error ... my serveraction is in blank and public and function properties are set to yes.. dependency is also checked...i can se my action in my main module but expression says cant find this function.

Hi 

Please set as function for GetAppName.

Rahul Sahu wrote:

vikas chauhan wrote:

Hi 

Please set as function for GetAppName.

already done that

Can you share oml file.

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Can you share oml file.

Solution

Hi Vikas,

In Mobile Application, we have both client side and server side. Where at the page interface level it will try to fetch only the user functions on the client action. I created the function on the client action, and I am able to fetch the user function inside expression.

Regards,

Koushik

Solution

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Hi Vikas,

In Mobile Application, we have both client side and server side. Where at the page interface level it will try to fetch only the user functions on the client action. I created the function on the client action, and I am able to fetch the user function inside expression.

Regards,

Koushik

lol. it was unexpected. thanks though