How can i ensure that a particular user views a particular amount of data ???

for example: if a user is from India he only sees the data of customers from india

Please Help

Hi,

You can use multi tenancy for that. In your example every country would be a tenant. This way users of a specific tenant would only see information of that tenant. You can check information about it here.

Sometimes this doesn't match with you case and you need to build the segmentation of data by youserlf.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi,

Tenants are possibly the way to go, but if you don't want a complete separation (or extra complexity), I would say that is easier to just filter the data based on country. You will have to associate the data with a country and the user also, and than just filter the data using the country.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

Tenants are possibly the way to go, but if you don't want a complete separation (or extra complexity), I would say that is easier to just filter the data based on country. You will have to associate the data with a country and the user also, and than just filter the data using the country.

Cheers.

Hello Sir,

Thank you for replying. Sir, I can filter Data based on Country Name ,I can even group data based on country  Name, but can you please explain how will i associate data of a particular country with a user.....I'm really stuck here 

Please help

Hi, 

If you don't know how to do this, how can you filter anything? 

At first, I would say for you to create an extension entity of User entity and add the information there. But the logic to actually add the location of the user will depend entirely on how are you creating users. 

Cheers