Accordion widget not expanding

Hi,

I'm having some problems with the accordion widget. In one page it's not expanding, and in the other is. I think the problem is that, in one page I'm not using the Lisbon Theme, and in the other i'm. How can I use the accordion in a page without the Lisbon Theme?

Page not working

Page working

Thank you

Hugo

Hi Hugo,

Some Outsystems UI elements do need a supporting Theme in order to work correctly. Do you get any Javascript errors in your browser console when you try to expand the accordion?

Hi Afonso,

Thank you for the reply. I've the following error in the console

Hugo

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Hugo,

Some Outsystems UI elements do need a supporting Theme in order to work correctly. Do you get any Javascript errors in your browser console when you try to expand the accordion?

Solution

Hello Hugo,

If you take a look at your widget three, you will see that you don't have a "layout" web block in your page. Silk UI needs JavaScript that is located in Silk UI layouts. 

If you really want to use your own layout (or none, as it seems the case), you need to include this JavaScript.

You can add it to the pages through the Dependences Manager (It's a web block called WidgetsForLayout):

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Solution

P.S.

But without the Theme, the accordion will not have the default styles, and you will have to apply the styles yourself.

Cheers.

I'm trying the solution provided here (https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/19273/silkui-is-not-defined/)

but I can't find a way to add the class...

Hi Eduardo,

Thank you. That was the solution. No need to add extended properties in the container as mencioned in other threads and posts.

Hugo

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Hugo,

If you take a look at your widget three, you will see that you don't have a "layout" web block in your page. Silk UI needs JavaScript that is located in Silk UI layouts. 

If you really want to use your own layout (or none, as it seems the case), you need to include this JavaScript.

You can add it to the pages through the Dependences Manager (It's a web block called WidgetsForLayout):

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hi Hugo,

Try to reference the GetCssGlobalContext() in Dependence Management:

Cheers.

Ah, nice to hear it worked for you.

Cheers!