[OutDoc] How to solve this internal error?

Forge Component
(37)
Published on 20 Mar by OutSystems R&D
37 votes
Published on 20 Mar by OutSystems R&D

Internal Error

An error occurred in task 'Loading eSpace with key 'ea41b433-2ee9-4099-b7c8-3d1d266113d5'':

Unable to cast object of type 'PlaceholderArgument' to type 'OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Interfaces.IObjectWithExtendedProperties'.

 Hi,

This internal error checking my patience level. It is occuring every time when I try to publish my module. Is there any other solution rather than opening new instance and doing again.

Thanks and regards,

Mounika



Hi Mounika,

Did you check it in services center for details of the error?


You may go through the below link:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/41637/strange-error-unable-to-cast-object-of-type-placeholderargument-to-type-outs/


hope this will help you,


Regards,

Amreen

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Mounika,

Did you check it in services center for details of the error?


You may go through the below link:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/41637/strange-error-unable-to-cast-object-of-type-placeholderargument-to-type-outs/


hope this will help you,


Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen Shaikh,

I have tried doing that but every time I need do the same work again by opening new instance. Is there any other solution to this problem rather than opening new Instance?

Regards,

Mounika


Mounika Bora wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Mounika,

Did you check it in services center for details of the error?


You may go through the below link:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/41637/strange-error-unable-to-cast-object-of-type-placeholderargument-to-type-outs/


hope this will help you,


Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen Shaikh,

I have tried doing that but every time I need do the same work again by opening new instance. Is there any other solution to this problem rather than opening new Instance?

Regards,

Mounika



I would suggest you update platform server to newer version through admin rights

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Mounika Bora wrote:

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

Hi Mounika,

Did you check it in services center for details of the error?


You may go through the below link:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/41637/strange-error-unable-to-cast-object-of-type-placeholderargument-to-type-outs/


hope this will help you,


Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen Shaikh,

I have tried doing that but every time I need do the same work again by opening new instance. Is there any other solution to this problem rather than opening new Instance?

Regards,

Mounika



I would suggest you update platform server to newer version through admin rights

Even though It is not publishing showing the same error again. 


Hi Mounika,

I had downloaded the component .oap file in personal environment,was able to publish it.


Hi Amreen Shaikh,

This is my case. In this case my module publishing well 

But if I create new screen it raising the same error even though I open in new Instance and do.

"I didn't give any in screen it is empty"