[Pushwoosh Plugin] Error installing Cordova plugin: pushwoosh-cordova-plugin

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 18 Oct by OutSystems R&D
11 votes
Published on 18 Oct by OutSystems R&D

Hello

I have been using pushwoosh plugin in our application for over an year but now I'm unable to generate an Android APK. I updated the plugin and also tried it on new clean application but the issue remains.

I found the following error message in the AndroidBuildLog:

Failed to install 'pushwoosh-cordova-plugin': undefined
Error: Failed to install Pushwoosh plugin. Reason: Configuration zip file not found

Added full log as an attachment.

-Joni

Hi Joni,

Try below solution, it works for me.

For  MABS 5, the version of Pushwoosh to be used is 4.1.1.

You can find the plugin here.
https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-versions/1556 

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Solution

Hi Joni,

Recently we faced similar error. It could be due to the updated version of pushwoosh plugin which is not compatible with MABS vesrion.

You may try below steps :

1. Go to the component's Forge page;
2. Download the version 4.1.1 marked as "Under Development" - please be aware that you need to select the version for OutSystems 11;
3. Open the downloaded ".oap" file in Service Studio, while logged in into your environment - this will update the "Pushwoosh Plugin" component;
4. Refresh the dependencies for "Pushwoosh" in your "Landus Cooperative" mobile application and make sure that you have followed all the steps from the "How to Use Push Notifications with Pushwoosh" article. Be aware that you will need to upload the "google-services.zip" file to the resources your mobile app;
5. Publish your mobile application;
6. Regenerate your application with MABS 5;

Thanks,

Vani

Solution

Thank you Ramesh and Vani

Issue was indeed between MABS and Plugin versions.

-Joni

Glad to know it worked out. Cheers ! :)