Editable table index out of range after add and press 'X' button

Hi everyone,

I found some error "Index out of range" when press X button and this issue occur after add a new row.

I don't know how to solve this issue because I don't have any action on X button.

I found some solution that remove refresh, but i don't have any refresh action on save and delete in the editable table.

Hi Peach,

can you show us what you are doing on the Save action (the one executed when you add a new row)?

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Peach,

can you show us what you are doing on the Save action (the one executed when you add a new row)?

Thank you for your reply.

Here is my save action

and On row save action.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Peach,

Here is error detail

Peach wrote:

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Peach,

Here is error detail

Hello are you using list[position] anywhere or list remove?

If so check if the position is not out of range in any situation.

Carlos Gonçalves wrote:

Peach wrote:

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Peach,

Here is error detail

Hello are you using list[position] anywhere or list remove?

If so check if the position is not out of range in any situation.

I did not used ListRemove and list[position] on action. On my action mostly use ListAppend, ListFilter and ListClear.

Hi Peach,

This is likely related to you iterating the EditableTable's runtime list from within the OnRowSave action. Consider cloning the list CostElementTable.List (using the ListClone built-in action) and use the cloned list for both your For Each.

Hope this helps

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Peach,

This is likely related to you iterating the EditableTable's runtime list from within the OnRowSave action. Consider cloning the list CostElementTable.List (using the ListClone built-in action) and use the cloned list for both your For Each.

Hope this helps

Hi Jorge,

Is clone list is ListDuplicate?

I already changed my For Each, but I still have same result.

I have attach my screen recorded.

Please refer my attachment.

Video

Ps. First 20 seconds is an error action. The error won't happend if I clicked  'X' button after '?' button.

In my understanding, i don't have an error with my OnRowSave and save action because I can add new record and save my data to the table. 

Can you provide the oml please?

with only the print screen everythign seems to work fine

Carlos Gonçalves wrote:

Can you provide the oml please?

with only the print screen everythign seems to work fine

Sorry for late response.

I have attached my oml, please refer attachment.

Hi everyone, 

I still cannot fix this issue, Do you have a solution ?

Solution

I have solved this issue. I assign a new List in the Display Action and use it as Editable table list.

Solution