I cant start my Service Studio!?

Hi David,

Your problem in this case is that the name of the environment is in a bad format. By the image above you have David-Fernandes.outsystemscloud.com but you should use the name found in Platform/Home.

Has you can see for me it would be franciscoferreira....

For you it should be davidfernandes...


Best regards

David, can you log into Service Center?

It seems your database file has reached it's max allowed size. Perhaps log a ticket with Support to assist in freeing up space?

There are several database maintenance tools that will help you keep your PE in good shape.

DBCleaner

OneClickCleanup

DB Cleaner on Steroids

DB Auto Maintainer (Disclaimer: this component was developed by me)

Hanno wrote:

David, can you log into Service Center?

It seems your database file has reached it's max allowed size. Perhaps log a ticket with Support to assist in freeing up space?

There are several database maintenance tools that will help you keep your PE in good shape.

DBCleaner

OneClickCleanup

DB Cleaner on Steroids

DB Auto Maintainer (Disclaimer: this component was developed by me)

No i cant log in into Service Center...

Anyway i can use service studio so i cant download "DBCleaner"....

I sent a ticket to the support but it's been 1 day, and i dont have answer....


David Fernandes wrote:

Hanno wrote:

David, can you log into Service Center?

It seems your database file has reached it's max allowed size. Perhaps log a ticket with Support to assist in freeing up space?

There are several database maintenance tools that will help you keep your PE in good shape.

DBCleaner

OneClickCleanup

DB Cleaner on Steroids

DB Auto Maintainer (Disclaimer: this component was developed by me)

No i cant log in into Service Center...

Anyway i can use service studio so i cant download "DBCleaner"....

I sent a ticket to the support but it's been 1 day, and i dont have answer....


Remember, PE environments don't receive priority support as they are non-commercial.

You can install Apps through service center as well, you don't need to use Service Studio, but the reason you cannot login is probably the same as why you cannot log in with Service Studio.


Hanno wrote:

David Fernandes wrote:

Hanno wrote:

David, can you log into Service Center?

It seems your database file has reached it's max allowed size. Perhaps log a ticket with Support to assist in freeing up space?

There are several database maintenance tools that will help you keep your PE in good shape.

DBCleaner

OneClickCleanup

DB Cleaner on Steroids

DB Auto Maintainer (Disclaimer: this component was developed by me)

No i cant log in into Service Center...

Anyway i can use service studio so i cant download "DBCleaner"....

I sent a ticket to the support but it's been 1 day, and i dont have answer....


Remember, PE environments don't receive priority support as they are non-commercial.

You can install Apps through service center as well, you don't need to use Service Studio, but the reason you cannot login is probably the same as why you cannot log in with Service Studio.

So the only solution is wait?

So the only solution is wait?

Or what can i do?


Yes, you will need to wait.

Otherwise, create a new account temporarily if you really urgently need to connect to an environment.

Hanno wrote:

Yes, you will need to wait.

Otherwise, create a new account temporarily if you really urgently need to connect to an environment.

Hm i save my app in desktop and what i need to do to work with my app in other environment and publish it?


Solution

You would need to do remove IP Protection with the IPP process here: https://www.outsystems.com/homeIpp/IPP_Page.aspx

Solution

Hanno wrote:

You would need to do remove IP Protection with the IPP process here: https://www.outsystems.com/homeIpp/IPP_Page.aspx

 i try to open https://david-fernandes.outsystemscloud.com/ServiceCenter

it keeps loading and nothing happens i have waited like 20 minutes


The reason you cannot login is probably the same as why you cannot log in with Service Studio.

Hanno wrote:

The reason you cannot login is probably the same as why you cannot log in with Service Studio.

Well its a work to my course and i need to show it in 7 days its possible? 

Perhaps try and give OutSystems support a call on one of the toll-free numbers and see if they can assist you?

Although, from this link it seems you might just need to hang tight until they get around to you:

Support for Personal Environments is delivered on a best-effort basis only, without any response time commitment. Developers using a Personal Environment are encouraged to rely on the community forums for development support. OutSystems constantly monitors all Personal Environments for infrastructure problems, so those should be fixed automatically.

We ask that you contact OutSystems Support only if the issue you are experiencing is infrastructure related and is still happening after a couple of hours since you first spotted it.

If you have an ongoing commercial evaluation (i.e. you're using a Personal Environment to explore the platform features) and you hit a road block, we also ask you to contact OutSystems Support and let us know you're evaluating, so we are able to provide you with the full Enterprise-grade experience.


Hanno wrote:

Although, from this link it seems you might just need to hang tight until they get around to you:

Support for Personal Environments is delivered on a best-effort basis only, without any response time commitment. Developers using a Personal Environment are encouraged to rely on the community forums for development support. OutSystems constantly monitors all Personal Environments for infrastructure problems, so those should be fixed automatically.

We ask that you contact OutSystems Support only if the issue you are experiencing is infrastructure related and is still happening after a couple of hours since you first spotted it.

If you have an ongoing commercial evaluation (i.e. you're using a Personal Environment to explore the platform features) and you hit a road block, we also ask you to contact OutSystems Support and let us know you're evaluating, so we are able to provide you with the full Enterprise-grade experience.


on the above subject Outsystems send me this email when i try do what you had said about the IPP....it is severe?


Hello David,

I am sorry, but you cannot remove IPP from a Personal environment.  You also cannot open a module developed in 1 PE in another PE.

Craig St.Jean wrote:

Hello David,

I am sorry, but you cannot remove IPP from a Personal environment.  You also cannot open a module developed in 1 PE in another PE.

Ok, thanks.