I am confused. It seems like the version of the project running on the server is different form the one in Service studio, because things that are no longer there (ones that I removed) still show up in the browser. I've read that the merge operation also tries to merge things by guessing what I want and don't want to keep. Well it doesn't work. I want the thing gone, because it's causing console errors, but it won't go, because it refuses to actually override the server copy.

Is there a publish-by-overriding-instead-of-merging button anywhere in the program? I wasn't able to find one. Compare and Merge said there is no difference, but there clearly is, so I don't know what to do from here on.

Hi,

You can choose to Publish My Version to just publish your version to server.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Manthan Shah wrote:

Hi,

You can choose to Publish My Version to just publish your version to server.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Where's the button for that option located? Can't seem to find it.

In the Compare and Merge screen, when it opens during the publish process!!

Maria da Graça Peixoto wrote:

In the Compare and Merge screen, when it opens during the publish process!!

I know what you're referring to, but the thing is it does not open, because it thinks there are no differences, but I know for certain there are (because I'm the one who made them). Is there a way to manually toggle override instead of relying on the detection mechanism?

Hi! 

I don't have good news for you. I don't know if that  mechanism exist.  The only case I know similar to yours was solved manually: Create a new eSpace and painstakingly coping and pasting each screen, action, entity  etc. from the old to the new eSpace.

But perhaps some one have already a solution.

You can try saving the espace locally on your computer and then uploading and publishing it using Service Center.