"Environments that are in the OutSystems Cloud should be connected to LTCC."

While creating new app getting error.

"Environments that are in the OutSystems Cloud should be connected to LTCC."
Please help me out of this.

Thanks.

Hi Sadanand Hande,

Please search the forums before posting questions, there are at least 11 existing topics about the same problem.

A quick google search for "ltcc outsystems" also brings the same first post on the above screenshot as the first answer.

They all reach the same conclusion: you need OutSystems to help you address the situation. Please open a support ticket.

Hope this helps.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Sadanand Hande,

Please search the forums before posting questions, there are at least 11 existing topics about the same problem.

A quick google search for "ltcc outsystems" also brings the same first post on the above screenshot as the first answer.

They all reach the same conclusion: you need OutSystems to help you address the situation. Please open a support ticket.

Hope this helps.

Hello Jorge Martins,

I have already gone through the Forum posts but none of them resolve my issue, If you have any suggestion to resolve this issue that will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Sadanand.

Sadanand,

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hello Jorge Martins,

I have already gone through the Forum posts but none of them resolve my issue, If you have any suggestion to resolve this issue that will be appreciated.

Like I mentioned above (emphasis now in bold), and others have as well in all of the posts about the topic:
You need to open a support ticket with OutSystems so they can help you. Only the Support team can do it for you, but they won't notice unless you tell them.

Hope this is clear now.

I already raise the support ticket to outsystem and I need quick support to reslove this issue, so I posted on forum as well. 

Jorge Martins wrote:

Like I mentioned above (emphasis now in bold), and others have as well in all of the posts about the topic:

Just FYI, No, they don't. Here's a list of posts with absolutely nothing useful to say:

Note that these were 3 of the top 9 responses when googling the error message, including being the first result.

Jorge Martins wrote:

You need to open a support ticket with OutSystems so they can help you. Only the Support team can do it for you, but they won't notice unless you tell them.

Hope this is clear now.

If you're annoyed with people coming to the forums to complain about this, then you might want to tell OutSystems to change the following message that gets displayed if you do raise a support ticket:

Further I might suggest that is this happens so frequently that you're annoyed by people coming here to ask for help / complain about a introductory tutorial not working out-of-the-box then perhaps a better error message is necessary.

I might suggest:

Environments that are in the OutSystems Cloud should be connected to LTCC.

If you are seeing this message whilst attempting to use Server Studio for the first time, then you will need to open a support ticket - the forums will be unable to assist with this particular issue.

As you are on a free trial, services are provided on a 'best-efforts' basis and OutSystems will not always be available for use.

Solution

Hello everyone,

I'm so sorry you are having a bad experience here.

The source of this issue is still under investigation, so the best way to get help on this is to open a Support Ticket so that the OutSystems Cloud team can take a look and act on that.

The community won't be able to troubleshoot this issue on your Personal Environment.

Mike McLean - regarding your feedback about improving the error message - it's a very valid point, and I just forwarded this internally. Are you also having problems with your PE?

What happens is, very often, we receive development questions ("how to" with OutSystems) from Personal Environment users in our support inbox, and we believe the best channel to address those questions is the online community. So, we recommend users to reach out to that channel. That's why you are getting that message when opening a support ticket, although in this situation only OutSystems team will be able to help.

Sadanand Hande - you reported this in July. Do you still have this issue? 

Solution

Hi @Vera,

Sorry - I should have clarified: I have opened the relevant Support Ticket (#2233498) and am awaiting resolution of the issue (which I think is an issue with the PE servers, based on these forums.)

The template suggestion to contact the forums seems perfectly reasonable in the generalised case, but I suspect it's contributing to your forum-leaders' frustration with seeing the same questions over-and-again, which they can't help with.

Vera Tiago wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm so sorry you are having a bad experience here.

The source of this issue is still under investigation, so the best way to get help on this is to open a Support Ticket so that the OutSystems Cloud team can take a look and act on that.

The community won't be able to troubleshoot this issue on your Personal Environment.

Mike McLean - regarding your feedback about improving the error message - it's a very valid point, and I just forward this internally. Are you also having problems with your PE?

What happens is, very often, we receive development questions ("how to" with OutSystems) from Personal Environment users in our support inbox, and we believe the best channel to address those questions is the online community. So, we recommend users to reach out to that channel. That's why you are getting that message when opening a support ticket, although in this situation only OutSystems team will be able to help.

Sadanand Hande - you reported this in July. Do you still have this issue? 

Hello Vera Tiago,

The issue has been resolved by Outsystem Support System.