"Environments that are in the OutSystems Cloud should be connected to LTCC."

While creating new app getting error.

"Environments that are in the OutSystems Cloud should be connected to LTCC."
Please help me out of this.

Thanks.

Hi Sadanand Hande,

Please search the forums before posting questions, there are at least 11 existing topics about the same problem.

A quick google search for "ltcc outsystems" also brings the same first post on the above screenshot as the first answer.

They all reach the same conclusion: you need OutSystems to help you address the situation. Please open a support ticket.

Hope this helps.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Sadanand Hande,

Please search the forums before posting questions, there are at least 11 existing topics about the same problem.

A quick google search for "ltcc outsystems" also brings the same first post on the above screenshot as the first answer.

They all reach the same conclusion: you need OutSystems to help you address the situation. Please open a support ticket.

Hope this helps.

Hello Jorge Martins,

I have already gone through the Forum posts but none of them resolve my issue, If you have any suggestion to resolve this issue that will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Sadanand.

Sadanand,

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hello Jorge Martins,

I have already gone through the Forum posts but none of them resolve my issue, If you have any suggestion to resolve this issue that will be appreciated.

Like I mentioned above (emphasis now in bold), and others have as well in all of the posts about the topic:
You need to open a support ticket with OutSystems so they can help you. Only the Support team can do it for you, but they won't notice unless you tell them.

Hope this is clear now.

I already raise the support ticket to outsystem and I need quick support to reslove this issue, so I posted on forum as well.