Hi!

I working at company of Japan, and I have created an development account for my partner at Vietnam.
But login time of account at VietNam is very long, takes about 1 minute, sometimes timeout.

Please tell me the reason and how to fix!

I think net connection might be slow. I would suggest to contact support for this issue.

Manthan Shah wrote:Thanks for answer, but the speed of both Japan and Vietnam is stable and fast.

I think net connection might be slow. I would suggest to contact support for this issue.

Hi le dao,

Are you using the default login page that comes with Outsystems or you did some changes in the default one. Also are you authenticating your user from database or using SAML or Active directory for authentication?

You can also check Service center analytics to check which area of the page is causing slowness.

Regards,

-PJ-

PRAMOD JAIN wrote: Hi PRAMOD JAIN!

Looks like you're misunderstanding my opinion. Here, the time to login to outsystems tool is slow, not the website

Thanks

Hi le dao,

Are you using the default login page that comes with Outsystems or you did some changes in the default one. Also are you authenticating your user from database or using SAML or Active directory for authentication?

You can also check Service center analytics to check which area of the page is causing slowness.

Regards,

-PJ-

Oops my bad , is this happening to you only or for other colleagues also ? If it is same for all you can contact Outsystems Support mentioning the same.

Support@Outsystems.com

Regards,

-PJ-

I also have this issue in my personal area, the internet is very fast and stable.

Solution

Hi All!

After the investigation, the reason is that the firewall is being enabled in Japan. After disabling the firewall, you can access the Outsystems tool quickly from Vietnam!

Le Dao

Solution