Mobile Login Task

hello everyone, the task below was given to me and i'm kinda confuse about what i supposed to do

I will insert a PRTSC of default Login created by app, and i need someone to help me explain what is missing in that logic for correspond to my task

This is the Task

"When I click login , the logic should validate if the user is registered on the System. After this validation, we should fetch the user information from the Server and grant user permission to access the FleetManager mobile application (if the user has permissions to do so). If he doesn’t, a message should inform the user of such.

This is the Login Logic

Ty all, wish somedody help me 

Hi Gonçalo,

What exactly don't you know how to do? You say you need to:

1. Validate if the user is registered;
  2. Fetch the user information;
  3. Grant permission to access the app if they have the permissions;
  4. Show a message if they don't have permissions.

But as far as I can see in the code you posted, apart from step 1 you haven't done any of this?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Gonçalo,

What exactly don't you know how to do? You say you need to:

1. Validate if the user is registered;
  2. Fetch the user information;
  3. Grant permission to access the app if they have the permissions;
  4. Show a message if they don't have permissions.

But as far as I can see in the code you posted, apart from step 1 you haven't done any of this?

idk how can I fetch data right after the login, for example, next login page , we navigate to a screen that is supposed to have a list of reservations and that reservations came form another database (Web app).

Hi Gonçalo,

I really can't make head or tails of what you're saying. If you don't know how to fetch data from the database, perhaps you should revisit the beginners course on web apps...