[File Transfer Plugin] Failed to execute 'send' on 'XMLHttpRequest': Failed to load

Forge Component
(6)
Published on 28 Aug by Experts
6 votes
Published on 28 Aug by Experts

Hi, 

I used "FileTrasferPlugin" but i get error message 'Cannot read property 'activeScope' of undefined'. Anyone can help me ?

Thanks

Hi Muhammad Agil,

On forge you will find sample application on file transfer plugin. Hope that will helps you.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/1635/file-transfer-sample

Regards,

Koushik

Hi Koushik,

I already following the sample and i got the error message [ErrorScreen] Cannot read property 'activeScope' of undefined.

Warm Regards,

Muhammad Agil

Can share the sample oml. so we can have a look into it

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Can share the sample oml. so we can have a look into it

Here the oml 

Hi Muhammad Agil,

I also encountered that issue, but was not able to resolve it. Instead I tried using FilePlugin - SaveFile function.

If your requirement is to just download the file , you can use FilePlugin and in that simply call savefile function.

Please refer image , it will show how to use savefile function.

Thanks,

Vani

Vani Mankad wrote:

Hi Muhammad Agil,

I also encountered that issue, but was not able to resolve it. Instead I tried using FilePlugin - SaveFile function.

If your requirement is to just download the file , you can use FilePlugin and in that simply call savefile function.

Thanks,

Vani

Hi Vani,

I will try your solution. 

Thanks 

Warm Regards,

Muhammad Agil

Vani Mankad wrote:

Hi Muhammad Agil,

Thanks,

Vani

Hi Vani,

can you download file and save to the android ?

Yes, it saves in downloads folder of OS. You can see it in your device's download directory.

Vani Mankad wrote:

Yes, it saves in downloads folder of OS. You can see it in your device's download directory.

Hai Vani,

I also experienced the same obstacles.
can you show me that the download function is running?

maybe a short video or a picture.

Thanks Vina.

Best Regards,

Muhamad Anggi

Vani Mankad wrote:

can you explain the path parameter vina ? i got no error and message code is 0, and file not download

You need to regenerate apk after using this plugin and then reinstall app with new version. did you regenerate apk ?

yes I'm already regenerate to the apk and reinstall app with new version