Personal Environment problem

Yesterday my website redirected me to outsystems page saying it was disabled because it was inactive I clicked wake and I never could load my website again. I can't deploy or publish. This happened because of a performance error since my database was full. But I've deleted multiple versions but nothing changed. I still can't access my projeto my website or deploy or launch and delete espace versions doesnt change nothing. I really need help.

Can you reach Service Center? In any case, I'd contact OutSystems, there's no trick to make it work.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Can you reach Service Center? In any case, I'd contact OutSystems, there's no trick to make it work.

I can reach Service Center it does take a while but it does eventually load. I already opened a ticket but I had no response, thursday I have a presentation with my project and that's why Im trying to get some attention to fix my problem.

What does the Environment Health say? Is everything green, or are there red crosses?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

What does the Environment Health say? Is everything green, or are there red crosses?

On LifeTime it says the platform is ok. 

Hi David,

Also check in Service Center, on the Environment Health page (it's in the Monitoring section). It gives a little more info than LifeTime.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi David,

Also check in Service Center, on the Environment Health page (it's in the Monitoring section). It gives a little more info than LifeTime.

My presentation is tomorrow and I still have no response, I really need help, please. 

Unfortunately, the only help you can get is from OutSystems. There's absolutely, positively, no way that a) you can do something yourself about it or b) someone else except OutSystems can do something about it.

David,

Thanks for your patience. We have cleared the logs of your Personal Environment that were taking too much space and restarted your environment. 

Regards,

Mario