Calendar not displayed Properly in Popup

Hi,

I have a problem with Displaying the Calendar in a Pop Up. I have attached a picture to show the specific problem. Could someone please advice me on what to do. Thank you :)

Hi Chew!

You can place your component in a container to force the calendar to render below its input, forcing the resizing of the popup.

I'm using the component "RichWidgets\Input_Calendar".

Walace Morais wrote:

Hi Chew!

You can place your component in a container to force the calendar to render below its input, forcing the resizing of the popup.

I'm using the component "RichWidgets\Input_Calendar".

Hi Walace, I have tried the method but it does not seem to "Force" to resize the popup. Is there any other properties I need to set in order for it to work?. 

Best Regards,

Harris Chew

Hi Harris Chew,

When the Input_Calendar expands, given it does it over other elements, it doesn't affect the size of its container (or the Popup). The solution here is to make sure (a) you have enough space below the date Input that when the calendar displays it can display completely or (b) set the Input_Calendar's FlatStyle property to True, and that will make the calendar always display expanded (inline with the rest of the elements).

If you use the newer Silk UI Web /OuySystems UI Web Modal widget you shouldn't have so much problems with calendars though, you might want to give it a go.

Hope this helps!