Hello. I am trying to export data stored in my database in the form of an excel sheet. I have successfully managed to implement the exporting feature. However, I was wondering if it was possible to make the headings of each column bold in the exported excel sheet. Currently, it's as shown in the picture below. I want to make the entire First Row Bold. Any idea on how to do this? 

I have tried using the "CellFormat_ApplyToRange" action of the Advanced Excel package but I need to specify the worksheet name of type Object, whereas the data from the RecordListToExcel is of Binary data Type. 

Hi Abhiman Yadav,

Basically you can't apply format to a built-in RecordListToExcel action.

To take advantage of CellFormat_ApplyToRange you have to implement all the logic of creating of Excel workbook, adding worksheets and so on using the actions from Advanced Excel extension.

Vitaly Martynenko wrote:

Hi Abhiman Yadav,

Basically you can't apply format to a built-in RecordListToExcel action.

To take advantage of CellFormat_ApplyToRange you have to implement all the logic of creating of Excel workbook, adding worksheets and so on using the actions from Advanced Excel extension.

Thank you Vitaly. Are there any tutorials or help I could follow to help me write data from the database into an excel sheet using the Advanced Excel extension?

Abhiman Yadav wrote:

Thank you Vitaly. Are there any tutorials or help I could follow to help me write data from the database into an excel sheet using the Advanced Excel extension?

There's a demo module for Advanced Excel, you could download it from extension's page.