Outsystems - Aggregate to fetch users having ServiceCenter Developer role only

Hi,

I am using the following method to fetch "ServiceCenter Administrator" users:

How can i fetch users having "ServiceCenter Developer" role only.

I am new to outsystems. Kindly guide me.

Thanks.

Hi Ishan Wasnik,

You need to add Role and User_Role entities to your aggregate.

But I think you might want to use Developer, Developer_Role and ServiceCenter_Role entities instead of User, Role and User_Role.

Vitaly Martynenko wrote:

Hi Ishan Wasnik,

You need to add Role and User_Role entities to your aggregate.

But I think you might want to use Developer, Developer_Role and ServiceCenter_Role entities instead of User, Role and User_Role.

I'm trying to do something similar and I don't see entity titled "Developer_Role".  I would like to display Service Center users and also display the Service Center role they're apart of. Which entity connects the "ServiceCenter_Role" entity to the "UserMT"?

Sam Dyse wrote:

I'm trying to do something similar and I don't see entity titled "Developer_Role".  I would like to display Service Center users and also display the Service Center role they're apart of. Which entity connects the "ServiceCenter_Role" entity to the "UserMT"?

You're correct, there's no "Developer_Role" entity, my bad.

See the following entity diagram, it should help.

Vitaly Martynenko wrote:

Sam Dyse wrote:

You're correct, there's no "Developer_Role" entity, my bad.

See the following entity diagram, it should help.

Thanks for the diagram.  Is there one available that displays how the Tenant entity relates to the ServiceCenter_Role entity?  I think this would better suit my needs.

Sam Dyse wrote:

Is there one available that displays how the Tenant entity relates to the ServiceCenter_Role entity?  I think this would better suit my needs.

Not that much difference to previous one.

Vitaly Martynenko wrote:

Sam Dyse wrote:

Is there one available that displays how the Tenant entity relates to the ServiceCenter_Role entity?  I think this would better suit my needs.

Not that much difference to previous one.

I tried to create the same diagram in my environment but I'm unable to connect UserMT with User_Role and UserMT with Developer

And I'm using OutSystems 10

Sam Dyse wrote:

I tried to create the same diagram in my environment but I'm unable to connect UserMT with User_Role and UserMT with Developer

You can't do that with UserMT. Just open User properties and select "Show Tenant Identifier" under "Advanced" tab and you'll be able to connect User to other entities.

Vitaly Martynenko wrote:

Sam Dyse wrote:

You can't do that with UserMT. Just open User properties and select "Show Tenant Identifier" under "Advanced" tab and you'll be able to connect User to other entities.

Where is the User properties located at?

Sam Dyse wrote:

Where is the User properties located at?

Double-click on User entity

Thanks!  That took care of my diagram issue but I'm still unable to display the specific Service Center role for the user.  There doesn't appear to be a Developer.User_Id match found for Service Center users.  I'm filtering my results to only display Service Center users but when I try to display their service center role, it's just blank:

Well, chances are your environment is managed by lifetime and it can store metadata on different entities.

Or there's probably just no roles on your environment.

Yes, the environment is managed through lifetime and we have Service Center roles which is the role I'm trying to display.  So I basically want something like this:

It just seems like I should be able to have a User->ServiceCenter_Role relationship without using the Developer entity.

Sam Dyse wrote:

Yes, the environment is managed through lifetime and we have Service Center roles which is the role I'm trying to display.  So I basically want something like this:

It just seems like I should be able to have a User->ServiceCenter_Role relationship without using the Developer entity.

I want to display the same information that listed here: https://[environment].outsystemsenterprise.com/ServiceCenter/Users_List.aspx but there's one column missing here and that's the Service Center role.

Solution

OK, seems like I was seeing it all wrong as well :)

Here is the diagram for your needs. On this diagram I've used UserMT but you could use User with visible tenant identifier instead of UserMT if you need all the relations to be displayed and easier aggregates creation.

Solution

Vitaly Martynenko wrote:

OK, seems like I was seeing it all wrong as well :)

Here is the diagram for your needs. On this diagram I've used UserMT but you could use User with visible tenant identifier instead of UserMT if you need all the relations to be displayed and easier aggregates creation.

Yes, this did it for me.  Thanks!