web & mobile apps in one project

Hi there,

Suppose I need to develope a @web and @mobile applications for solving a business issue.

For to do that, I must to create two (@web and @mobile) applications and each of them should be developed and published (managed) separately.

Could I have any opportunity to create one project that contains both web and mobile modules, common entities, records in tables and UI design elements?

Thanks.

Regards,

Mirzarashid Abbasov

Hi

No. Web Modules must go in Web Applications, Mobile Modules must go in Mobile Applications. 

No escape here.

Cheers.

EDIT:

But Mobile Modules can reference NON-UI elements of WEB Modules (like server entities and server actions), and the referenced module does not need to be in the same application.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi

No. Web Modules must go in Web Applications, Mobile Modules must go in Mobile Applications. 

No escape here.

Cheers.

EDIT:

But Mobile Modules can reference NON-UI elements of WEB Modules (like server entities and server actions), and the referenced module does not need to be in the same application.

Hi Eduardo

It's very clear.

Perhaps the concept of a @project (which can contains web and mobile applications with shared assets (including UI elements & theams) at the same time) is a good idea :)

Thanks

Regards,

Mirzarashid Abbasov

Solution

Yes, it would be nice to have some way of grouping Applications together.
I think there are ideas for that.

Solution