Outsystems 11 UI

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone of you encountered weird behavior on OS11 Popup widget. Like Screen size or UI issues?

Hello Tesi 

I am not yet using OS11 in a daily basis. But the size of popup was always a big issue mainly when people try to put in a popup what will be better in a new screen.

Regards

Hi,

We've been using OS11 in a few projects for a few months now (including popups), and haven't really faced any weird issues.

What problems exactly are you having?

Aurelio Junior wrote:

Hi,

We've been using OS11 in a few projects for a few months now (including popups), and haven't really faced any weird issues.

What problems exactly are you having?

Hello

I'm currently using OS11 but when I tried using the Popup, the height takes up the size of my screen, even though the popup height is on default. My Popup has a form inside, the outsystems ui preview height looks ok but the UI is not https://outsystemsui.outsystems.com/OutSystemsUILiveStyleGuide/LayoutPopup.aspx.

The popup grows to accommodate its content, so make sure your screen doesn't have any content that might be "stretching" the popup. Try using the browser's developer tools to inspect it.

(Tesi) Marwin Signo wrote:

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone of you encountered weird behavior on OS11 Popup widget. Like Screen size or UI issues?

Already found the cause of the problem, it is the Time Picker Widget inside the Popup the cause the problem

Usually I use the modal, as I find it more interesting than the popup

(Tesi) Marwin Signo wrote:

Already found the cause of the problem, it is the Time Picker Widget inside the Popup the cause the problem