Hi Everyone,

In Outsystems 10 there are Navigation/Tab property LoadOnClick  it means initially active tab is loaded default value is Tab1 and rest of Tabs will be loaded on click. So I just want to know is there any property or functionality available in OutsystemsUI 11. If anyone is having any idea please let me know.

Outsystems 10 Navigation/Tab:

OutsystemsUI 11 Navigation/Tab:

My aim is to load the tab on click and initially load the first tab.

Regards

-SK-

Shashikant Shukla wrote:

Hi Everyone,

In Outsystems 10 there are Navigation/Tab property LoadOnClick  it means initially active tab is loaded default value is Tab1 and rest of Tabs will be loaded on click. So I just want to know is there any property or functionality available in OutsystemsUI 11. If anyone is having any idea please let me know.

Outsystems 10 Navigation/Tab:

OutsystemsUI 11 Navigation/Tab:

My aim is to load the tab on click and initially load the first tab.

Regards

-SK-

Hi Shashikant Shukla,

you want to load your tab or tab content in your onclick. Default tab Widjet is available to load the different tabs and its content for onclick to load enclose the 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

Navigation\TabsHeaderItem

by container  and naming it put screen action for to enable visible the container.Bt clear one onething need to load one tab another tabs are hiden how could to reclick or to find your another tab by what way make sure about that need to show your tab content or tab by onclick action 

Thank you

Soundarya

Hi Soundarya,

Can you please create a small demo?

Regards

-SK-