Can´t acess my enviroment or service studio

Hi,

I can't acess my environment to take a look at the problem, and even service studio is inaccessible right now.

Original email:

Hi Tiago, We hope your excitement about OutSystems Platform is growing as fast as your personal environment usage is! All that expansion has you close to the database size limits we put in place to properly manage the overall experience of our free public cloud. You can check current usage by visiting your environment details page. Please keep an eye on it, as we have to temporarily suspend environments as they cross the limit threshold. There is also a forum post full of tips and tricks to help keep things in bounds. 

If you need any type of assistance, simply reply to this email as we have friendly folks ready and waiting! If it is time to talk about upgrading your environment to an enterprise subscription, just let us know. 

The OutSystems Team 

Anyone have any idea how to solve this?

I've already opened a support ticket since 02/08.

Would there be any way to recover my projects (I didn't save them to my computer ...)?

Thank's!

Hi Tiago,

I assume you mean Service Center is inaccessible? (Given that Service Studio runs on your PC.)

There's some known problems with certain PEs, so yours might be affected as well. The best I can advise you is to contact OutSystems Support.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Tiago,

I assume you mean Service Center is inaccessible? (Given that Service Studio runs on your PC.)

There's some known problems with certain PEs, so yours might be affected as well. The best I can advise you is to contact OutSystems Support.

Hey Kilian,

Both, Service Center and Service Studio are inaccessible (in Service Studio I can´t login to acess my account and my projects).

I already opened a support case and already contacted by chat.

Thank you. 

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Tiago,

Just to complement, this is what happens in service studio. I created another account, and it works fine, but i need all my modules and works created and saved in the another account.