Outsystems Mobile - Screen transitions not occuring properly

Hello,

In some screens, when I navigate to another screen, the prior one still appears while the new one is still rendering.

I'm guessing I should do something on the "OnInitialize" of the second screen in order to the prior be properly destroyed and doesn't show on this one.

Does anyone has any guess?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm currently having the same issue. 

Can anyone help, please?

Best regards 

Hi Ana Sofia,

It should not be necessary to do something in OnInitialized to destroy the first screen.

Does this happend on a specific device, in the emulator or on every device that you use?

Is it possible that you are performing time consuming task in OnIntialize, OnReady or OnRender event handlers?

That could case the interruptions of a smooth transition between screens.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

This is happening in both emulator and mobile device.

I don't believe that it might be performing issues because I don't even have OnIntialize, OnReady or OnRender event handlers in some of the screens. And for those that have such handlers the logic is very simple.

This issue happens in screens that have significant differences in terms of layout. When the screen appears, the previous one is still visible.

Thanks

Hi,

Do you have some custom animations in the source or target screen, that can interfere with default screen transition?

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

I don't have any animation, custom or not. I only have the basic transition between screens.

Regards