Views
Comments
Outystems | Android | Generate build issue
Question

Hi Folks,
Greetings!

I am getting following error when I am generating Android build from Service Studio

"

The following errors have occurred:• In Android on 2019-07-15 at 17:52:15 - Error generating application. This happened because script 'platforms/android/app/cordova-android-support-gradle-release/properties.gradle' was not found. Please check your script path and try again.

"

I have made multiple Android builds before but didn't faced this issue.

Kindly provide the solution, your help is appreciable.

Thanks

AndroidBuildIssue.PNG

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Meer,

Have you added any new plugin in between builds?

Cheers!

mvp_badge
MVP

Can you share the build log?

mvp_badge
MVP

The build log is retrieved from the Native Platforms tab in Service Center.

mvp_badge
MVP
mvp_badge
MVP

I would suggest for you to open a support case with OutSystems. Without looking at your code, it seems that MABS is not generating/maintaining all the required files for successful execution. But you had previous build, so I would suggest for you to "revert" to that previous build and try to generate it.

Have you upgraded any referenced component?

I have this issue as well. Did you find resolution?

Hi guys, any solution to this problem?, I added the plugin of OneSignal and this error started to appear!!

Hi Folks,

Meer Imtiyaz can you check the MABS Version you are using & also check whether the Plugins you have used supports the MABS Version you using to build the application.

I am very much sure you are using a plugin which doesn't support the MABS version of your's.